An order to buy or sell that is activated when a price surpasses a particular point (stop price), ensuring a greater probability of achieving a predetermined entry or exit price, limiting loss or locking in profit. Once the price surpasses the predefined entry or exit point, the stop market order becomes a market order.
Articles in this section
- What if I have forgotten my password?
- What if I haven’t received the verification email with the activation link?
- How can I verify my identity?
- How can I verify my email?
- How can I create my Nexinter account?
- Why is my deposit delayed?
- How do I deposit cryptocurrencies on my Nexinter account?
- What if I withdrew to a wrong address?
- How do I check the transaction status on the blockchain?
- How do I withdraw cryptocurrencies from my Nexinter account?